Deadline for registration and submission of papers is 1st of March 2017.
Deadline for abstract submission is 12th of February 2017.
For examples on previously submitted abstracts and papers, you can check the booklet of a previous Symposium.
- Filling out the registration form is mandatory to attend the conference.
- Registration fee is 15€/50TL per person.
- Payment link for TRY
- Payment link for EUR
- If you'd like us to provide you with accomodation, you need to fill the accomodation form after filling this form out.
The following are free for participants:
- Opening Ceremony
- Transportation from and to the campus, hotel, party and symposium gala.
We are not able to provide:
- Party and symposium gala.
- Transportation to and from the airports.
- Any student interested in making a presentation at the symposium should send an abstract of his/her proposed paper to assist Steering Committee in the selecting the papers to be published. The abstract should be at a maximum of 300 words and sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The Steering Committee will announce the selected abstracts which are going to be presented in the second day of the symposium.
- The participants will be granted Certificates for attending the Symposium. In addition, the participants who present a paper will be granted a separate Certificate regarding their presentation, by Koç University Law School. Attendance to all sessions is mandatory for the granting of the certificate.
- Please read the program and tentative schedule carefully before proceeding to the registration.
- For further questions please do not hesitate to contact one of the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org